Kansas Jayhawks Basketball at West Virginia Mountaineers: Open up Activity Thread

Kansas Jayhawks Basketball at West Virginia Mountaineers: Open up Activity Thread

rosees
Fresh new Tyler Burns Jersey,  333  feed-back In this article we shift all over again...Through  Mike.Plank  Jan 15, 2018,  7:30pm CST tweetpercentageRec  Ben Queen-United states of america Currently Sporting activitiesKansas (14-3, 4-1) is by now rated #10 within the AP Poll Reggie Walker Jersey.West Virginia (15-2, 4-1) will come within at #6 within just the AP Poll.The Mountaineers are coached through Bob Huggins, who is 244-121 in just his 11th period in just Morgantown. Huggins is 834-332 within 36 seasons in general, with final helps prevent at Akron, Cincinnati, and Kansas Region.Kansas sales opportunities the all-season collection towards West Virginia, 7-4.  Every staff gained upon its household court docket previous calendar year, still KU is specifically 1-4 in just the WVU Coliseum, and incorporates misplaced within its remaining 4 immediately excursions.For our preview of the match Nick Lenners Jersey, click on right here.For information upon how toward check, simply click below.Rock Chalk! Further Versus Rock Chalk Speak