My experience with folic acid for twin pregnancies

My experience with folic acid for twin pregnancies

mostafashaban

My experience with folic acid for twin pregnancies

My experience with folic acid for twin pregnancies: Folic acid is a water-soluble vitamin B, its miniature form acts as a tetra-acid carrier of monocarbons produced during metabolic processes. For pregnant women, for the prevention of fetal abnormalities.

My experience with folic acid for twin pregnancies
I have a successful experience with folic acid and my pregnancy with twins, after eating pills for three months continuously, because folic acid pills stimulate the ovaries, after taking it I have regular menstrual cycle, and in the fourth month I discovered that I am pregnant with twins, and indeed folic acid had a great role with my pregnancy twins.

Indications of the use of folic acid
- Is one of the most important vitamins to help increase the fertility rate in the body, especially in women, where it must be taken for a long time to increase the chances of pregnancy and childbearing and to prevent infertility.

Folic acid is directly responsible for stimulating and increasing red blood cells in the bone marrow.

- Strengthens the nervous system, and protects against disorders.

- Prevents the early appearance of signs of aging, which are gray hair and white hair, as the lack of lead to lack of pigmentation of hair due to the lack of rate of production of red blood cells in the body.

- Promotes the proper growth of hair, increases its growth, and prevents hair loss.

- Is one of the most important vitamins that play a key role in the prevention of depression, as taking it in sufficient quantities reduces stress and anxiety, and improves mood.

- Reduces the level of body fat.

- Reduces the appearance of acne, prevents dermatitis, itching, allergies, moisturizes the skin and prevents dryness.

Folic acid has an important role in cell regeneration.

Folic acid has an important role in the prevention of cardiovascular disease. Folic acid deficiency causes a rise in homocysteine in the blood, raising the risk of heart disease, arteries, and stroke.

- When folic acid deficiency rises homocycin in the blood and thus increases the loss of minerals from the bones, which increases the risk of fractures, osteoporosis.

Folic acid protects the risk of cancer, with people at higher risk for cancer, such as preventing pancreatic cancer for smokers, and preventing breast cancer in women who drink alcohol.

- Folic acid is of great importance in the normal division of cells, makes it particularly important in the formation of the fetus, and should be taken a period of two months before pregnancy and after the first trimester, because it reduces abnormalities in the fetus.

- Works to soften the intestines, reducing the incidence of constipation.

My experience with folic acid for twin pregnancies
My experience with folic acid for twin pregnancies

Symptoms of folic acid deficiency in the body
- Anemia.

- Stomach ulcers.

- Negatively affects growth.

- Leads to heart palpitations.

- Feeling weak and tired.

- Mental disorders.

- Soft bone and easy broken.

- May cause miscarriage.

- Low fetal weight at birth.

- Hair loss, nail cracking, skin pallor.

Symptoms of folic acid deficiency in the body
Symptoms of folic acid deficiency in the body

Side effects of increased folic acid
- Digestive disorders.

- Diarrhea.

- Bulge.

- The spread of a rash.

- Nerve damage.

- Itchy skin .

The exact dose of folic acid
Two tablets daily morning, evening, after a meal.

Foods that contain folic acid
Foods that contain folic acid

Foods containing folic acid
Leafy vegetables
Leafy vegetables contain a high content of folic acid, including lettuce, spinach, cabbage, and a dish of these vegetables contains 263 micrograms of folic acid.

Citrus fruits
Oranges, lemons, papaya and strawberries are citrus fruits that are high in folic acid and contain many vitamins, including vitamin A and vitamin C.

Avocado
Of the most important fruits that contain a lot of benefits, also contain fatty acids, high percentages of vitamin K, contribute to improve the overall health of the body.

Okra
Of the characteristic vegetables that contain folic acid, contain a lot of vitamins and minerals, and also help to protect the digestive system.

Legumes
Legumes contain a high content of folic acid, including beans, lentils, and contain many vitamins, and minerals essential for the health of the body.

Various seeds
Seeds contain folic acid including: flaxseed, sesame, almond, and pumpkin, which help to health and prevent serious diseases, and the use of its oils is very important for health.